You’ve read Pinterest Savvy but you want help to apply what you’ve learned.
I’ve created the Pinterest Savvy Rockstars to take the Pinterest Savvy book to a deeper level with lots of new information and feedback in a supportive environment. Plus, you’ll be joining other like-minded individuals to network, encourage, and collaborate.
How awesome is that?
What will you get in the Rockstars?
Daily Connection in our Private Facebook Group
- You have direct access to Melissa Taylor as well as your Pinterest Savvy Rockstars cohorts. Use the group to learn, support each other, and be encouraged.
- The Thursday weekly repin thread will help you grow your boards and your followers.
- Updates with news and tips.
- You’ll be added to Melissa’s Pinterest Savvy Rockstars board with the opportunity to reach 40,000 new followers.
If you’re ready to take your Pinterest account to the next level, then I invite you to become a Pinterest Savvy Rockstar.
Membership is $95 for 1 year.
BUT IT’S WORTH WAY MORE!
Spend less than $100 to drastically improve your Pinterest marketing.
Here’s what people are saying . . .
“I don’t mean to keep gushing but you are just what I have been looking for in terms of a terrific mentor for Pinterest. Thank you for being real and providing great, usable info.”
- Caroline Golon, HighPaw Media
“I am SO impressed by the quality of the information you share. Thanks so much.”
- Melanie Wilson, psychologist and homeschool blogger
“I’m blown away by Melissa’s knowledge about Pinterest. Her weekly videos are informal and fun and you feel like you’re learning right along with her!”
- Jeanette Nyberg, creative mom blogger at Artchoo.com
“Love this video Melissa! This is just what I needed.”
- Janine Latulippe
“Love! Your secret strategy is brilliant! Can’t wait to test it out!”
- Kelly Gore
“I love having a group of people who “get” what Pinterest is and you can go to them for advice, encouragement and questions. It’s great to be able to collaborate and find new interesting people to “pin” with.”
- Chrissy Morin, blogger and social media expert
“Pinterest Savvy Rockstars is rapidly becoming my go-to forum/community for everything related to Pinterest. When I want instant feedback on a pin I’ve created, I turn to the Rockstars. If I need help interpreting the new Pinterest analytics feature, I know Melissa Taylor can help. There’s always someone on-line ready to help, give feedback, or offer suggestions for how I can leverage Pinterest to grow my blog and fan-base.”
- Justine Ickes, writer
“Pinterest Savvy Rockstars is a great place to keep up with the latest Pinterest news and bounce ideas off of a group of genuine, committed Pinterest users.”
- MaryAnne, Mama Smiles Blogger
“Pinterest Savvy changed the way I thought about Pinterest; however, the Rockstars group has been the cornerstone that I needed to tie it all together. With the constant support of Melissa and the other Rockstars, as well as weekly pin sharing, discussions on recent trends, and even ways I can improve my own pins, my blog is finally growing in leaps and bounds!”
- Leann Warren, writer at Montessori Tidbits